Types of dryers
Drying crops after harvest is one of the most important manufacturing operations grain processing enterprises. The quality of the grain drying depends directly on such factors as:
- the shelf life of the grain mass;
- quality seed;
- the quality of the whole grain mass (protein, fiber, etc..).
The role of agriculture in the economy of our country is playing an increasingly important role. This entails an increase in the acreage of grain, and thus the need for the availability of reliable, modern, high-yield grain processing complexes.
The centerpiece of the technological scheme of the enterprise, specializing in the processing of cereals is the dryer. By the method of drying the grain mass and volume are following main types of grain dryers:
Consider these types of on the detail.
The principle of operation of the dryer shaft is to remove excess moisture grain mass method of contact of hot air with the grain. The grain is fed into the upper part of the shaft, which moves under its own weight in the lower part, along the warm hot air supplied from below. Thereafter the grain is sent to a cooling tank or some time in the cooling zone is, if such a design is provided.
Company Agropolus produces modern, high-performance shaft-type dryers SAR capacity from 8 to 52.3 t/h. Manufactured using durable materials and modern types of equipment.
Dryer SAR is produced in 2 versions: fixed and mobile.
In the manufacture of the equipment we use the latest technology for laser cutting and bending a computer that significantly improves the quality and durability of the entire system, as well as significantly reduces installation time.
The principle of operation of the dryer module as follows:
- enters the upper tank and the grain using screw columns alternately fills;
- powerful fan (often located side) blows air from the environment, which is further divided into two streams. One of the streams is heated by a burner, and the other is supplied to the mixing chamber, where by means of special reflectors is mixed with the warmed stream. This ensures temperature uniformity throughout the chamber;
- perforated inner wall of the tower. This makes it possible to uniformly heat the entire volume of the grain, which is in the colony.
- using a roller system located at the bottom of the dryer can provide the necessary drying modes.
Modular dryers have different performance, which ensured their wide application.